Dance Assessments in Bendigo
We are excited to be offering Pre-Pointe Shoe Assessments, Tertiary Dance Assessments and General Screening Assessments for dancers.
What are the benefits of dance assessments?
The benefits of dance screening and assessments are to:
- Ensure optimal musculoskeletal health.
- Identify individual body characteristics as a baseline for comparison when injuries occur.
- Facilitate the development of good alignment and technique.
- Detect risk factors that may impact the dancer’s training at an early stage.
- Facilitate the development of conditioning programs for the dancer.
Dance Assessments and Physiotherapy Centre Bendigo
Danica has undergone training with Anita Bruce (Physiotherapist, University of South Australia) and Paula Baird-Colt (Body Conditioning Specialist, Australia Ballet).
Danica has participated in calisthenics for over 20 years, and competes in the senior team at Jayde Calisthenic Club (Ballarat) whilst also coaching teams of various ages at Bendigo Calisthenics Club INC.
For more details or to make an appointment for any of our Dance Assessment Services, call our clinic on (03) 5442 4044.